Terms & Conditions
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Shipping Policy for Video Course Packs:
- All video course pack orders are processed within 14 working days of the order / event, whichever is later.
- We do not charge you extra for shipping costs. Delivery costs for all global locations are included in the price of the course packs
- For certain international locations, the course packs may incur additional local customs and taxes. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer.
- All course packs pass through stringent quality checks. In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged product, please get in touch with us at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt.
Course Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Ticket sales for seminars, workshops and conferences (jointly referred to as ‘events’) are subject to availability and to these terms & conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before purchasing tickets. A ticket purchase implies your acceptance of these terms & conditions.
1. A valid, printed ticket is required at time of registration for all events
2. Please let us know of any access requirements at the time of booking
3. Cancellations & Refunds:
a) In case you are unable to attend an event, please send us a cancellation request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible
b) Cancellation requests received up to 50 days prior to the event will qualify for a 70% refund of ticket price
c) Cancellation requests received up to 26 days prior to the event will qualify for a 50% refund of ticket price
d) All tickets are completely non-cancellable and non-refundable, with 25 or lesser days remaining to the event
4. All views expressed by event speakers are their own. nscience UK are not liable and cannot be held responsible for any of these views.
5. ONLINE Webinars: All webinar tickets are for attending ‘live’ at the scheduled time of the webinar Not all of our online webinars are available to view on ‘delayed access’ after the webinar, unless specifically advertised as such. Please check with our customer services team before booking If, after booking for a webinar, you realise that you cannot attend on the scheduled date, please let our customer services team know (by writing to email@example.com) at least 7 working days before the scheduled webinar date. The team may be able to, subject to availability, transfer your ticket to ‘delayed access’. This ticket transfer is entirely at our discretion. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide ticket transfers to ‘delayed access’ if such a request is received with less than 7 working days left to the scheduled webinar. Normal cancellation policies apply in cases of webinar tickets that can’t be transferred to ‘delayed access’ (please see point 3 above)
6. Despite our best efforts, there may be an occasion where we have to unfortunately cancel or reschedule an event. When an event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will try our reasonable best to inform you using the contact details you provided when booking the event. In such cases, we will offer you the option of re-issuing your tickets for the rescheduled date or claim a refund of the ticket price in case of cancellations. Our refund will be limited to the ticket price paid at the time of booking and cannot include any additional charges or incidentals.
7. We reserve the right to make alterations to published event programmes where reasonably necessary.
© nscience UK, 2019/20. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without our express consent.