Terms & Conditions
Shipping Terms & Conditions
Shipping Policy for Video Course Packs:
- All video course pack orders are processed within 14 working days of the order / event, whichever is later.
- We do not charge you extra for shipping costs. Delivery costs for all global locations are included in the price of the course packs
- For certain international locations, the course packs may incur additional local customs and taxes. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer.
- All course packs pass through stringent quality checks. In the unlikely event of receiving a damaged product, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt.
Course Cancellation Terms & Conditions
Ticket sales for seminars, workshops and conferences (jointly referred to as ‘events’) are subject to availability and to these Terms & Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing tickets. A ticket purchase confirms your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. These Terms and Conditions are entered into between you and nscientific Services Limited t/a nscience UK (“we”, “us”, “our”).
- A valid, printed ticket is required at the time of registration for all events.
- Please let us know of any specific access requirements at the time of booking.
- Cancellations & Refunds:
a) If you are unable to attend an event for which you have purchased a ticket, please notify us by sending a cancellation request form (available on our website) as soon as possible.
b) Where you send us a cancellation request, the amount of any refund you receive will depend on when we receive your request:
- If your cancellation request is received no later than 50 days prior to the start date of the event you will be entitled to receive a 70% refund of the ticket price;
- If your cancellation request is received no later than 26 days prior to the start date of the event, you will be entitled to receive a 50% refund of the ticket price
- If your cancellation request is received less than 26 days prior to the start date of the event, you will not be entitled to any refund of the ticket price.
- All views expressed by speakers at an event are their own. They do not represent the views of nscientific Services Limited and we shall not be liable nor be held responsible for any of these views.
- Webinars: All webinar tickets are valid for attending a webinar online at the scheduled time. Not all of our webinars are available to view after the webinar has ended, unless specifically advertised as such. Please check with our customer services team before booking.
- If you are unable to attend a webinar for which you have purchased a ticket, please notify us by sending an email to email@example.com at least 7 working days before the scheduled webinar date. We may be able to, subject to availability, transfer your ticket to ‘delayed access’ which will enable you to attend the webinar at a later date. This ticket transfer is entirely at our discretion. Unfortunately, if your notice is received less than 7 working days before the scheduled webinar date, we are unable to transfer your ticket to ‘delayed access’. Where we are unable to transfer your ticket to ‘delayed access’, our ordinary cancellation policy, as set out in Clause 3 above, will apply.
- Despite our best efforts, there may be occasions when we need to cancel or reschedule an event. When an event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use reasonable efforts to inform you using the contact details you provided when booking the event. In such cases, we will offer you the option of either re-issuing your tickets for the rescheduled date or claiming a refund of the ticket price in case of cancellations. Our refund will be limited to the ticket price paid at the time of booking and cannot include any additional charges or incidentals which you may have incurred.
- We reserve the right to make alterations to published event programmes where reasonably necessary.
© nscience UK, 2019/20. No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without our express consent.